The perfect blog for internet addicted teenage girls

Sunday 10 August 2014

Hellooooo and welcome :')

Hey guys!
         for my first blog post I thought I'd post 10 facts about me just so we can get to know each other better haha 


1. My name is Nikhita and I live in a small town near Sheffield called Doncaster.
2. I have one younger brother called Jay
3. My favourite books and films are definitely Harry Potter, OTP Romionie ;) 
4. My favourite musical is Les Miserables (and I may know almost every word oops) 
5. My favourite sweets are love hearts or the sour skittles 
6. I could live off ice cream omg 
7. My favourite fruit is watermelon mmmmm
8. I am an absolute spendaholic I literally can't keep hold of money haha
9. I'm 15 years old and my birthdays on the 10th June
10. I swim and play basketball for local teams 

Make sure to leave facts about you in the comments and make sure to keep checking my blog for more updates :) 

Byeeee x

No comments:

Post a Comment